Today’s technology presentation projects covered the following topics and subtopics:
- Aperture (light income)
- Shutter speed (how quickly aperture is opening and closing)
- ISO (how sensitive camera sensor is to light)
- Triangle of exposure
- Confidentiality and safety
- Platforms (Seesaw, Edu-blog, Kidblog, Weebly)
- Classroom extension/reflection
- No tech (ie. pencil grip)
- Low tech (ie. screen magnifier)
- High tech (ie. ipads).
- Resource: SET BC
Here’s a picture of telepresence robot Oliver! A wonderful alternative for students who can’t physically participate in the classroom.